Please use email@example.com to contact office (Individual emails are not shared and may not be read daily.)
Crew West has an impressive pool of talented videographers, audio technicians, and producers. We work with all the major networks gathering news and sports in the southwest.
Teleprompter, grips, make-up, jib and dollies are employed when needed. Jim and Dustin Farrell are our staff DP’s and we have a small group of freelance cameramen that are an integral part of our team. Check out our video examples here.
- Michael Barcless — Managing Assignment Editor
- Michael Barcless has 18 years of experience in the television news and sports business. He knows what it takes to get your job crewed with the best equipment and the best people. Michael is also an experienced field and line producer if you need someone locally to help produce your production. He was a producer with FSN Arizona for 7 years prior to joining Crew West. He works with the NFL Network during football season, producing features, and live shots for the Networks coverage of the Arizona Cardinals.
- Les Rogers — Project Development and Sales Coordinator
- Les Rogers has a B.A. in Broadcast/Telecommunications from the University of Tulsa and has been in broadcasting for over 30 years. After working for three different TV stations and running his own production company for over 24 years, he now has teamed up with what he says, “Is one of the best groups of professionals in the industry.” Les has worn just about every hat in the business in both television news and commercial production. His talents have been sought after by production companies and news organizations across the country and around the world. Les’ extensive background and business experience made it an easy choice to bring him in as our Project Development and Sales Coordinator. His easy manner and engaging personality is helping us create stronger community relationships and other exciting business opportunities.
- Cheryl Goodyear — Production Coordinator/Producer
- With over 17 years of production experience, Cheryl will help you get the Crew best suited for your shoot. Cheryl has a well-rounded production background, specializing in sports, giving her the ability to help you determine the type of equipment and Crew you’ll need for your next shoot. Call anytime and she will be happy to help you with your project coordination, development and execution as well as answer any questions you may have concerning your shoot.
- Bob Eichenberger — Satellite Manager
- With over 26 years of television, ENG and SNG experience, Bob is no rookie to the business. Starting in the studio in 1980 at the CBS affiliate in Tucson, he quickly moved into engineering and became their primetime Technical Director and ENG operator. Hired in 1985 at the NBC affiliate in Phoenix, Bob was primetime TD until 1992 when he became their primary SNG operator. With Sat. West he now works for ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS, NBC NEWS, CNN, FOX, CBS SPORTS, ESPN, and FOX SPORTS as well as Honeywell and other corporate clients. Bob is more than an engineer; he knows what crews need to gather news and sports stories. Besides the best-designed truck, you get an operator who is there for YOU!
- Doug Podkowsky— Audio Technician/Editor
- Hailing from New England and with a production degree from Northeastern University, Doug’s field of expertise is quite vast. During his tenure in Boston, he worked on video productions for the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology as well for WRBB Radio. Since moving to Arizona, he has expanded his skills in audio and editing as well as digital effects and graphics.
Back To Top